Sunday, January 30, 2011

Materials List

Needed for Every class:

1. Sketchbook 9"x12"/ 100 page
2. Tracing Paper
3. Drawing Pencils (your choice, I use Prismacolor Indigo Blue pencils)
4. Eraser
5. Sharpener
6. 12" Ruler

Additional Materials needed for projects:

Traditional:
1. You will need materials such as brushes, paint and supports, contingent on your personal approach to your projects. I will be demonstrating my personal technique using oil paints on arches watercolor paper.

Digital:
1. Access to a scanner.
2. Access to a digital camera, you may use your phones.
3. Computer with Adobe CS3 or higher.

No Required Textbooks, but I will make suggested readings available through PDF's.

When talking about my personal approach to Illustration, I will be discussing programs that I use, such as Painter 11, Bryce 7, Poser 8, Zbrush 3, Sculptris Beta, and Google SketchUp 8.
I WILL NOT be teaching these programs, but I will demonstrate to you where and when I use them in my commercial work.

No comments:

Post a Comment